Preparing for an iPad 1:1 classroom means trying to decide what apps to use. I have tried loads, some great, some awful and some I can see myself using for years to come. Below are my top 10 apps (in no particular order).
1. Socrative – iOS, web-based and free. Quiz based app
2. Verso – iOS, web-based and free. Great for peer reviews.
3. Adobe Spark – iOS, web-based and free. Great for video creation.
4. Genial.ly – web-based. Good for creating interactive CVs or posters.
5. Seesaw – iOS, web-based. Great for student portfolios.
6. Padlet – iOS, web-based, free. Great for brainstorming.
7. Noteshelf – iOS. Note-taking app.
8. iTunes U – iOS. Portfolios, assessment hand-in.
9. Kahoot – iOS and web-based. Free. Quiz based app.
10. Post-it plus. iOS. Free. Brainstorming and note taking.