App Review – 12 days of Christmas
Today’s App review is a follow up on this years 12 days of Christmas App by iTunes .
As mentioned in the first review this App offers a free iTunes item everyday for 12 days.
Overall I found that last year offered freebies that would be more for my use but this years giveaway was a good mix of items. In the end there was not something that stood out as being fantastic but fair play to them for trying.
The list of giveaways included
- Day 1 – Maroon 5 Holiday Music Mix – I am not a Maroon 5 fan so gave this a miss.
- Day 2 – Score Classic Goals App – Not a big fan of sports so gave this a miss too.
- Day 3 – A Study in Pink – Sherlock – downloaded it to see what it was like and wasn’t bad.
- Day 4 – Rachel’s Holiday iBook by Marian Keynes – I don’t do girly movies/ books so gave this a miss.
- Day 5 – Holiday Gift by Ed Sheeran Music – Not a fan again so another miss unfortunately.
- Day 6 – Sonic Jump App. I was excited by this and it was probably the best offering so far.
- Day 7 – Toy Story Toons; Small Fry & Hawaiian Vacation – call me a big kid but this was kind of cool.
- Day 8 – The Pillars of the Earth iBook by Ken Follett – a great addition to my reading list.
- Day 9 – The xxmas EP by The xx. – I had no idea who these were but tried and wasn’t a fan.
- Day 10 – The Photo Cookbook Ap – not had a chance to try it out properly yet but looks like a pretty cool addition to my cooking Apps.
- Day 11 – Little Things Music Video by One Direction – Big fat pass on this one.
- Day 12 – Shark Dash App by Gameloft – A good end to 12 days and an ok App to get a will review it once i have a chance to play it more.
Overall I was a bit disapointed not to get a free Big Fish or G5 game like we had in previous years but can’t complain about getting so much for free.
To be in with a final chance to get Shark Dash download the App today HERE